Dynamic web content management
cmWeb brings your web publishing into the 21st century. Driven by a powerful Content Management System (CMS) cmWeb allows multiple content stakeholders in your organization to independently publish updates about their business area while fully keeping the high-quality visual style.
Any information which exists structurally on your systems is pulled dynamically from the database, rather than going through repetitive and error-prone publishing cycles. This ensures zero-latency availability of all structural data on your web site.
cmHybrid – The key to your Hybrid Congress
- Seamless integration of onsite and remote presentations and Q&A
- Ecellent experience for onsite and remote attendees. New synergies & attendee engagement
- Interactive session formats, live & on-demand, e-posters & poster discussion, networking, exhibition, interactive advertising banners, advanced analytics, …
- Leveraging technology, increasing ROI
- Delivered by an experienced technology specialist
Maximise your onsite investment. Bring it online!
- Fully leverage your onsite technical setup with hybrid-technology extensions.
- Generate sponsor revenue. Provide prime and measurable visibility with interactive banner advertising. Keep sponsored lectures and virtual exhibits available long after the congress ends.
- Provide longer lasting value to all participants with on-demand access to session recordings
On-going Professional Support
Our cmWeb team works closely with you on optimising the web site for effective communication to each of your target groups. Based on identifying data analysis needs, powerful reports are created to help monitoring effectiveness of communication. Through state of the art features and specialised support cmWeb turns your web site into a powerful marketing engine
Want to learn more about cmWeb
Want to know it all? Discover all about:
- How to implement content management
- How you can easily keep your website up to date
- How to use cmWeb as source to gather crucial data about your users