Which cookies & why?
1. When you visit and/or use our Website, we place cookies or use similar technologies through which we collect and process personal data about you. Such cookies and similar technologies include:
|_dc_gtm_UA-#||covr.be||Analytical||Used to limit the number of requests when Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager.||1 hour|
|_ga||covr.be||Analytical||Contains a unique identifier used by Google Analytics to determine that two different hits during browser sessions belong to the same user.||730 days|
|_gid||covr.be||Analytical||Contains a unique identifier used by Google Analytics to determine that two different hits during browser sessions belong to the same user.||1 day|
|pll_language||covr.be||Preferences||This cookie is used to remember the language selected by the user when revisiting the website.||365 days|
2.You can also prevent cookies from being placed or delete cookies that have already been placed by adjusting your settings in your browser. Help with adjusting these settings can be found on the website of the browser you are using. Please note that not allowing cookies when visiting the Website may result in some or all of the Website’s features not working properly.
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data by us, you can always contact us at the e-mail address [email protected] If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you are free to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority, the Belgian Data Protection Authority at Rue du Mail 35, 1000 Brussels. For more information, please visit https://www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be.