- Entrance control for internal reporting
- Entrance control with in- and out scanning and monitoring
- Entrance control to check if someone is allowed to enter the room
- Entrance control in support of certificate of attendance printing with personalised listing of session attendance
Each cmTrack scanning device links to the central database (COVR’s cmOffice or your own) via Wi-Fi to ensure availability of the latest information from the server. But in large venues, continuous wireless connectivity can sometimes be a challenge. No problem for cmTrack. Each time a scanning device connects to the server (on pre-defined intervals), a 2-way data replication sends scanned information to the server and downloads new participant information to the device. If the scanner loses network connectivity, all scanned information is stored on the device and seamlessly synchronised back to the server when the connection is restored.
ROI analysis and immediate cost saver
Accurately measuring session and function attendance provides you with valuable data to calculate key ROI metrics and draw important conclusions from program evaluation as well as for logistical optimisation. This greatly assists in making planning improvements for your next event. But because cmTrack information is available in real-time, it can also easily be used as an on-site monitor to predict actual food and beverage needs onsite and to make cost-saving changes based on actual attendance.
Want to learn more about cmTrack?
Would you like to go through everything in detail? Download the onepager.
- Discover the possibilities of the scanning features
- Learn more about the benefits of a live connection
- Save on training costs